The metal stents manufactured by MICRO-TECH are indicated for applications in the bile duct and suitable for both short and long wire systems. Time-consuming preparation and irrigation are no longer necessary.
Made of flexible nitinol wire, the stents are designed to adapt ideally to biliary or esophageal conditions. The atraumatic stent ends are characterized by their soft edges. For precise placement, there are overall 10 radiopaque markers on the stent itself and three more on the introducer set. The point-of-no-return (for uncovered and partially covered stents) allows the stent to be repositioned. The range offers for each operation the ideal solution.
- Short and long wire compatible
- No preparation or flushing necessary
- Easy handling
- Uncovered, partially covered, fully covered
- Automatic guide wire exit
- Good visibility
- Flexible application system facilitates the placement