Stent biliaire – visibilité parfaite pour une précision maximale
With the biliary stents you will always make the ideal choice to bridge-graft biliary duct stenoses. The high expansion force of the Nitinol wire mesh accounts for an excellent positional stability.
The biliary stents are preloaded on the delivery system. The stent for ERCP is placed through the working channel of the endoscope and the system is introduced into the biliary duct through the papilla under visual control. The resistant cover prevents the stent from growing into the tissue. The range comprises various stent lines and offers a first-class solution that suits all requirements.
Disponible en plusieurs longueurs et diamètres: Vous trouverez de plus amples informations dans notre catalogue Stents.
- Self-expandable metal stents SEMS
- Available for TTS and PTCD
- Nitinol wire mesh with atraumatic ends
- Release under visual endoscopic control
- Enormous position stability
- High radiopacity
- Compatible guide-wire up of 0.035 inches
- Stents customized available