TA PORT - Universal TransAnal Access Platform
Unparalleled flexibility, adaptability and functionality in TAMIS and TaTME procedures
An innovative Universal TransAnal Access Platform, meticulously designed based on feedback from Global Key Opinion Leaders in the field of TAMIS and TaTME.
Several unique features have been developed to improve “ease of use”, bring added functionality & flexibility, which may help to improve surgical outcomes.
Features & Benefits
- 2 unique port configurations are available to allow for different surgical approaches & techniques.
- Using a combination of 5mm and 12mm universal seals. 2 integral gas channels, with stopcock valves, for simultaneous insufflation and/or smoke evacuation – accommodating standard laparoscopic insufflation tubing.
- No insertion of additional sleeves or trocars due to Integral instrument access ports.
- No intrusion of access ports into transanal access channel, reduces instrument collision & allows greater freedom of movement.
- Unique silicon design allows for greater triangulation and smooth instrument manipulation.
- Unique design of port caps allows for easy removal, if required. This feature allows surgeons to also utilise either a robotic system, or, alternative “Insufflation Management Systems”
- Simple detachment from transanal access channel allows for large specimen extraction.
- Surgeons believe that the device may reduce gas leakage.
Transanal access channel
- 3 lengths (30, 55 or 70mm) to provide the perfect universal solution for different surgical interventions, & varying patient anatomy
- Integral suture anchor points for secure attachment of device for the duration of surgery
- 35mm Diameter
- Ideal balance between rigidity and flexibility to provide atraumatic retraction and excellent visibility
- Each access channel is supplied with a unique silicon spacer ring. This has several functions:
- To reduce potential trauma
- To provide an excellent air-tight seal
- To allow for anatomical variations in length of the anal canal
“D-Filter” smoke evacuation filter
The twin filters of the “D-Filter” assist with safe filtration of potentially hazardous surgical smoke components, as well as helping to provide a clear view of the surgical field.
|Reference||Description||5mm ports||12mm ports||Diameter||Length (mm)||Per box|