Tru-Core™ II Automatic Biopsy Instrument
Tru-Core™ II Automatic Biopsy Instrument can be easily operated with one hand, making it ideal for procedures requiring ultrasound guidance. Its small size and light weight make it equally ideal for CT guided core biopsies.
Optional: Echogenic Co-axial introducer needles
- A 22 mm throw with a 19 mm sample notch harvests diagnostic quality specimens
- Each instrument has an echogenic tip for accurate placement under ultrasound guidance
- Needles are color coded for easy gauge size determination, which can be seen through the window on the bottom of the device
- Tru-Core™ II URO Automatic Biopsy Instrument features needle sizes used specifically for prostate biopsies
- Can be used with echogenic co-axial introducer needles