Additional working channel (AWC®) for flexible endoscopes for insertion of instruments or suction and flushing.
Use of the AWC®
The AWC® is an endoscopic system for providing an additional working channel for flexible endoscopes.
The AWC® can be used for a variety of applications:
- EMR+: Resection of lesions with a combination of snare and anchor/grasper
- ESD+: Dissection of lesions with a combination of grasper and knife or Coag Dissector
- Clip removal: facilitated removal of OTSC® clips with the help of grasper and DC Cutter
- Bleedings (additional lumen for suction and flushing)
- Additional instrument; interesting for a variety of applications
|Item No.||Description||Shaft length:||Appropriate instrument dim.||Items per package|
|200.57.01||AWC® (Additional working channel)||122 cm (endoscope insertion length: 103 – 110 cm)||up to 2.8 mm||2|
|200.57.04||AWC® (Additional working channel)||185 cm (endoscope insertion length: 160 – 170 cm)||up to 2.8 mm||2|