The Duomed Service Centre has been fully enhanced and therefore qualifies at the highest standards. Many spare parts are on stock and with enough loan equipment on hand our Service centre can help and support where possible.
Registration & Administration
With good foundation we can fully utilize the Logistic organization, registration and administrative follow-up of the reparation as a priority. Our Service centre team is your first contact, they will support your Service request and will keep you notified on any progress. Via our Client Database one can follow the reparation progress and access any corresponding documents, photos and reports.
Reparations occur in our Service Centre. We have received a “Class A Certified Repair Lab” accreditation from Fujifilm (one of our main suppliers), this means that our Service Centre meets the following quality norms:
- Fully ESD proof, not only the workplace, interior, and clothing are ESD proof but also the floor is ESD proof.
- Our Service Centre is equipped with the latest safety standards and comparable with the hygiene standards of a modern Hospital. Our disinfection machines are equipped with the latest “Pass through” system.
Knowledge & Training
- Our Service Engineers are continuously trained to the highest standards and are certified for the work and support that they need to perform.
- All reparations are IEC 60601 and IEC 62353 norm compatible.
- With all complex reparations and questions we have great support from our suppliers.
- All spare parts that we use are fully traceable with a batch or Lot number.
- All equipment that has been repaired and or serviced receives a safety test conform to suppliers regulations.
Not all service and or reparation activities take place at the Service Centre here at FMH-Medical as we also work on location. Our Service Engineers are equipped with the correct tools and calibrated measurement equipment necessary.
Advise & Analysis
In addition to our services we have the possibility to perform and discuss the full analyses of any scope damage during repair. With help from our comprehensive service and repair registration we can now create a custom analysis and advise over any possible measures needed to be taken in consideration.
Our Service Engineers are trained to assist and advise in the following:
- Usage of Fujifilm endoscopes
- Cleaning & Disinfection of endoscopes
- 1st line service and problem detection on our medical devices
- Interior and workflow with new buildings and changes within treatment rooms