V-PRO maX 2 Sterilizer
Low Temperature Sterilization System.
The V-PRO maX 2 Sterilizer delivers greater productivity for day-to-day OR needs than any sterilizer on the market.
Delivering unparalleled productivity for day-to-day Operating Room needs, the V-PRO maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System is designed for use in terminal sterilization of medical devices. STERIS’s V-PRO maX 2 Sterilizer features the new Fast Non Lumen Cycle allowing you to sterilize devices like cameras, telescopes, batteries and laryngoscope blades in just 16 minutes.
How V-PRO maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System Works
The V-PRO maX 2 Sterilizer is a hydrogen peroxide sterilizer that provides four cycles to efficiently sterilize the widest range of instruments and devices, using our proprietary vaporized hydrogen peroxide technology:
- Fast Non Lumen Cycle – Reprocess up to 5 Kg. of non lumen devices in 16 minutes
- Non Lumen Cycle – Reprocess up to 22.7 Kg. of non lumen devices in 28 minutes
- Flexible Cycle – Reprocess up to 11 Kg. of mixed loads in 35 minutes
- Lumen Cycle – Reprocess up to 20 stainless steel lumened surgical instruments in 52 minutes
The innovative Moisture Check is included in every cycle to help confirm loads are dry and prevent cycle aborts. The Fast Non Lumen Cycle, only available with the V-PRO maX 2 Sterilizer, uses half the sterilant compared to all other V-PRO Sterilizer cycles.
Why V-PRO maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System?
- maX Compatibility – Setting the standard of processing the widest range of medical devices and materials
- maX Throughput – Process 5 Kg of non lumen devices in 16 minutes, or process 22,7kg of non lumen devices in 28 minutes
- maX Ease – Simple, intuitive cycle selection via large icons make training and day-to-day use easy. Hands-Free chamber access with an integrated foot pedal makes loading quick and easy
- maX Simplicity – A line of dedicated consumables including sterilant, biological indicators, chemical indicators and tape to enable packaging and processing steps
- maX Savings – VAPROX HC Sterilant's Smart Cup technology notifies you of remaining sterilant and cup expiration to help reduce waste
Electronic Record Management with ConnectAssure™ Technology
Seamlessly connect and get immediate results from your V-PRO maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilizer, and Celerity HP BI Incubator with ConnectAssure Technology. Whether data is sent to your facility's tracking system or the ConnectAssure application, your cycle information including BI results are available with the click of a mouse for essential compliance reporting.
V-PRO® maX 2 Low Temperature Sterilization System