SuperCore™ Semi-Automatic Biopsy Instrument
SuperCore™ Semi-Automatic Biopsy Instrument is a lightweight, adjustable and easily maneuverable biopsy instrument. After setting the cutting cannula spring, the SuperCore™ Instrument may be operated with one hand, leaving the other hand free to manipulate a guidance device; i.e. an ultrasound probe.
Optional: Echogenic Co-axial introducer needles allow for flexibility in approach
- Product is packaged with or without a corresponding co-axial introducer needle
- The specimen notch is adjustable (19 mm or 9.5 mm), providing clinical flexibility
- The specimen notch may be safely positioned in the lesion before the spring-loaded cutting cannula is fired
- Numerically ordered centimeter markings facilitate precise depth placement
- Each needle has an echogenic tip on the outer cannula to promote accurate placement under ultrasound guidance