- The Netherlands
Sterilization packing material
We offer you a wide range of packaging types for all common sterilisation methods, and an optimal size for each item.
It is also possible to produce a different size and/or private label.
These products are known for their proven high quality and reliable performance.
- Laminate and Tyvek pouches, pouches with insertion and self-seal pouches
- Laminate bags for robotic instrumentation INTUITIVE®
- Laminate and Tyvek rolls with or without weft
- Non-woven/laminated pouches, paper pouches and dustcovers
- Sterile Barrier Wrapping Sheets
- Tray Liner
Laminate, Tyvek bags and rolls (steam, gas, plasma and hot air sterilisation)
Sterilisation bags and rolls
Our reliable Steriking® sterile barrier systems provide solutions for infection prevention. The Steriking® range offers a wide range of packaging types for all common sterilization methods, and an optimal size for each item. Steriking® sterilization packaging products are known for their proven high quality and reliable performance. There are possibilities to produce a different size and or private label, here we show that we can be flexible too.
Weft bags and rolls
Our weft bags and rolls provide a simple and fast packaging process for individual instruments, smaller sets and other items while still offering the required reliable sterile barrier properties. There is a product available for every sterilisation method.
Laminating bags for robotic instruments INTUITIVE®
STERIKING® robotic instrument pouches are extra strong pouches developed together with INTUITIVE® for the laparoscopic instruments used in robotic surgery. These bags are also suitable for other delicate instruments or sets.
Non-woven/laminate bags, paper bags and dust covers
The Steriking® TEX-Line Peel Pouches are a combination of a sturdy non-woven and Wipak's Multi-X9 film, providing benefits superior to laminate pouches. Dustcover pouches are available in both sealable and self-seal with an adhesive strip and in multiple sizes.
Sterile barrier wrapping sheets
Special crepe paper
- Crepe to give more flexibility.
- Made of bleached, young wood pulp, wet reinforced.
- Available in green and white.
Reinforced soft crepe
- Increased softness and drape.
- Made from bleached, young wood pulp.
- Available in blue colour.
Non Woven Sheets with superior softness and strength
- High tear resistance ensures safe handling of heavier items
- Use on its own or in combination with crepe paper or textiles.
- Economical inner packaging for containers.
- Good drapeability prevents sheets from rebounding.
- Alcohol and water resistance minimises the risk of liquid contamination.
- High-quality medical packaging manufactured for demanding applications.
- State-of-the-art technology has resulted in a unique Multilayer SMX concept.
- Combines five spunbounds and meltblown layers (SSMMS) of polypropylene, for superior strength yet a lightweight appearance.
- Superior barrier against microbial penetration thanks to the two embedded short fibrous Meltblown layers.
- Extremely durable materials with high tear and burst strength.
- Excellent water repellency and also a variety of alcohol repellent qualities.
- Optimum softness and drape for ease of use.
- Suitable for steam, EO, FO and hydrogen peroxide (gas plasma) sterilisation.
Interleaved wraps combine the best properties of two materials or strengths.
Combining two colours allows for easy detection of possible material damage and facilitates the packaging process when combining separate outer and inner layers. Suitable for steam and gas sterilisation.
- For use in or under the instrument tray for extra protection.
- Absorbs excessive condensation, spreads the droplets over the sheet.
- Available in crepe and non-woven.