FSN display monitors are ideal for showing ultra-clear endoscopic, fluoroscopic, ultrasound or other live medical video content. The front filter bonding process provides higher brightness, higher contrast ratio, minimized glare, resistance to internal condensation and increased strength. Flush-front glass with touch interface control is easy to clean and allows for fast procedure turnaround.
Each display has settings that allow for flexible screen layouts, such as picture-by-picture or using separate video signals. It is a solid and economical performer that has all of the features needed in today’s OR or Endoscopy room.
FS-P2404D 24” display
- Rapid video signal detection
- Intuitive, full-featured on screen menus
- Bonded front filter increased performance and durability
- Flush-front glass design is easy to sanitize
- Rounded corners help protect OR personnel
FS-P2604D 26” display
- Rapid signal detection, robust mode tables
- Flush-front glass for better cleaning and sterilization practices
- Accepts popular signal types including: DVI-D, SDI (SD/HD/3GSDI), VGA, C-Video, S-Video, and Component
- Intuitive and full-featured menu settings
- Image pan, zoom, freeze, picture-in-picture