ACN™ Biopsy Needles
The ACN™ Biopsy Needle is to be used in conjunction with the Pro-Mag™ 2.2 Automatic Biopsy Instrument or other compatible, commercially available biopsy instruments. High quality core biopsy needles provide histological specimens for diagnosis of suspect lesions.
Optional: Echogenic Co-axial introducer needles allow for flexibility in approach
- A 17 mm sample notch ensures sufficient tissue for clinical diagnosis
- Each needle has an echogenic tip for accurate placement under ultrasound guidance
- Numerically ordered centimeter markings facilitate depth placement
- Hubs are color coded for easy gauge size determination
- Can be used with echogenic co-axial introducer needles